Gender Sensitization Cell
Gender sensitization Cell member’s details: As per UGC direction to constitute an Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) and a Special Cell in our institution to deal with the issues of gender based violence and to conduct gender sensitization programme.
The following faculty members are nominated as the committee for Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) and a Gender sensitization Cell:
- Dr. P.Manjula Professor & Principal- Chairman
- P.Durga Associate Professor, Pharmacology- Co-Chairman.
- D.Shalini Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutics- Member
- K. Revathi ara Assistant Professor, Pharmacognosy- Member
- Srinivas reddy Associate Professor, Pharm.Chemistry -Member
- K.Himabindu Assistant Professor, Pharmacognosy- Member
- A Kiran Kumar Associate Professor, Pharmaceutics- Co-ordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To examine all grievance letters received from the women staff / students regarding the sexual harassment
- To examine and investigate on each complaint received from the women staff / students by collecting the required information / data from connected people.
- To give feedback to the women staff / students concerned / to find solution for their grievances
- The committee will record such grievances received from the women staff / students, in a separate register maintained exclusively for this purpose. The reply given by the committee to the women staff / students for grievance should also be recorded in the register.
- The Committee should find suitable solutions to settle the problems faced by the women staff / students in regard to matters relating to sexual harassment within 10 days' after thorough investigation.
- Dr. P.Manjula, Professor, Chairperson is requested to hold a meeting of the committee every Friday between 03.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m in her Office to meet the girl students.