- Course Fees Rs.60,000/-(Convenor Quota) per Annum
- Course Fees Rs.110,000/-(Management Quota) per Annum
- Total Intake 100(70-Convenor Quota)(30-Management Quota) per annum
- Course Duration 4 Years(8 Semesters)/3 Years(6 Semesters) for Lateral Entry
The course of study for B.Pharm shall extend over a period of eight semesters (four academic years) and six semesters (three academic years) for lateral entry students. The curricula and syllabi for the program shall be prescribed from time to time by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi.
- Entrance Examination: EAMCET
- Eligibility for admission:
Candidates for admission to the Degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy shall be required to have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or an Examination recognized as equivalent there to with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or biology as subjects.
The Diploma in Pharmacy Examination from an Institute in AP recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India (or a local candidate with a Diploma in Pharmacy from outside AP).